Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Favorite Baby Quotes

Since my new favorite thing in life is babies (who would've thought, right?), I have come across a few quotes that I would love to share...
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Author Unknown
Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone
If you were to open up a baby's head -- and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should -- you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland.
Dave Barry
The worst feature of a new baby is its mother's singing.
Kin Hubbard

And my favorite quote....
The moment a child is born,
the mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
Rajneesh

No comments:

Post a Comment